As a Marketing Coordinator/Intern within A&Co. , you will be responsible for a wide range of digital marketing duties for our clients.
For the right candidate, there is the opportunity for training in digital marketing and website development, depending on which direction you are interested in.
This is an entry-level, contract role and is the perfect start for anyone looking to begin work in the marketing sector. This role is entirely virtual, with mandatory weekly video chats with your manager.
Since this is an entry-level position, previous experience is not entirely necessary, however, any relevant qualifications or experience would be beneficial and help your application.
What you will do
- Utilize Canva templates to update, design and create social media designs for the clients.
- Manage social engagement and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin)
- General website administration.
- Develop content for monthly Blogs.
- Data Research/Google Analytics
- Manage, edit and update e-mail drip campaigns (Ontraport, Infusionsoft)
- Creation of monthly reports/ presentations
- Video Editing/ Image Editing
– Are a student / or have a graduate degree.
– Are able to meet deadlines and adhere to instructions
– Eager to learn more about Digital Marketing (Social Media, Email, SEO, Pay-per-click, Blog)
– A confident, enthusiastic and professional individual
-Have great IT skills (Asana, Social Media, E-mail, Google Apps)
-Have excellent time management skills
Please provide a resume with your application. In lieu of a cover letter, please provide a word document answering these questions. Please send your application to email@example.com or apply on Indeed here. Applications without a resume and the questions below will not be reviewed.
Please note, it is not necessary to have had experience with this, it just helps us understand what you would need to be trained in:
1) Do you have experience in Canva or any design tools (Adobe Photoshop etc.)?
2) Do you have experience with Hootsuite or Sprout Social?
3) Have you ever used a project management system (Asana, Trello etc.)?
4) Do you have experience with social media? Rate your level of knowledge out of (1-10)?
5) How many hours minimum are you willing to work a week? Maximum?
6) Please list out any tools you have used/ or skills you may have that may contribute to this role.
Social Media Manager
Have you grown an audience on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat? Can you create, curate and distribute content to global audiences?
We’re not looking for someone to just manage our social media, we want someone who can add significant value and grow an engaged community.
We’re creating daily content, from vlogs, POV videos, pictures and articles, now are the time to find someone who can push our content, to the audiences, we want to hear our message.
You should understand social networks intrinsically, you’ll be on top of trends, algorithm changes, and features. You’ll have command of best practices, enjoy being creative, be motivated, be flexible and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
- Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Set up necessary reporting on all social media activities
- Set up a Social Media listening framework
- Develop relationships with key partners – Facebook, Twitter, Google etc.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and evolving digital landscape
- Proficient in English (must be able to proofread copy destined for public consumption)
- Proven ability to grow a brand’s social media presence
- Attention to detail and a flair for creative writing
- Please detail in your cover letter examples of accounts you have grown.
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Applicants without a cover letter will not be reviewed. This is a remote role.